Our passion is to provide a seamless design and tree management service to successfully deliver beautifully crafted, integrated landscapes for our Client's to use and enjoy.
Our goal is to provide simple, sustainable solutions to complex external designs & tree management issues and integrate them to produce great landscape design outcomes.
We offer an integrated service covering both Landscape Design and Tree Management services.
As Consulting Arborist ( AQF Level 5 Diploma in Arboriculture) and Landscape Architects with more than 15 years in the construction industry covering both public and private sector.
We provide landscape designs and tree assessments for all stages of a project from sketch concept design through to on-site construction to completion.
Our approach is to provide clear specialist tree and landscape advice and design solutions to deliver a coordinated set of Landscape Plans and Arboricultural Impact Assessment Reports and Tree Management plans in line with your Council's requirements ,.
All Councils have regulations around pruning and removal of privately owned trees either on their own or as part of a development.
As AQF level 5 Consulting Arborists we will assess your trees and produce a detailed tree management report and plan recognised by your local Council. We offer the following services:
- Tree Inventories,
- Pre-purchase tree assessments,
- New tree species suitability and Soil volume suitability reports,
- Preliminary tree assessment – identify high value retention trees,
- Arboricultural impact assessment for Development Applications,
- Tree retention & removal plans,
- Tree protection measures plans and site specific diagrams,
- Tree protection specifications,
- Onsite tree monitoring during construction and post construction,
- Construction Certification,
- Planting and Maintenance specifications.
As Landscape Architects we will visit your site, discuss your project and work with you and the other specialist consultants to produce all of the necessary landscape plans and details required by the local Council and as part of the construction documentation, right to on-site to supervision and completion of the project.